Lumière Detox offers customized medical detox programs for alcoholism and drug addiction. Our effective drug and alcohol detox protocols are tailored for each patient, and length of stay is determined based on the needs of the individual.
Detoxification is the first step on the path to recovery from alcoholism and drug addiction. The goal at Lumière Detox is to safely support the patient with the correct medical treatment to address the withdrawal symptoms, leaving the patient free from any discomfort.
Our Detox programs offer the following components:
- Patient Assessments: Social, physical, and psychological assessments are performed to determine the current condition of the patient and obtain an accurate diagnosis.
- Personalized Recovery Plan: Based on the initial assessments, our team of Board Certified Physicians, Registered Nurses and Addiction Counselors meet with the patient to create a Personalized Recovery Plan that consists of four phases.
- Phase I: Evaluation
- Phase II: Medical Detox and Stabilization
- Phase III: Case Management and Education
- Phase IV: Discharge Planning
- Monitored Treatment 24/7: Throughout the detox process, the patient is closely monitored 24-hours a day with state-of-the-art cardiac and video monitors and personal attention from caring, experienced nurses and technicians.
- Warm & Inviting Environment: Many patients who wish to succeed with an alcohol or drug detox facility prefer the comfort and convenience offered at Lumière Detox Center. Amenities include luxurious rooms, gourmet meals and chiropractic care, all housed in a state-of-the-art facility.